- Clean your shoes at least once a month, or whenever they look dirty to you.
- Brush off any dirt or stains with wet wipes or a soft brush.
- Remove the insoles. You can brush the insoles and the uppers with soapy water before rinsing them. Leave to air-dry.
- You can alternate between wearing two pairs of shoes instead of wearing the same pair everyday.
- Wear your shoes properly. Don’t step on the back of shoes.
- Choose the correct size. Make sure that your toes have enough wriggle room. Leave a finger’s spacing between the heel of the foot and the shoes.